TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to Ballina Fibreglass Supplies.
All content included on this site, such as but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Ballina Fibreglass Supplies or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
2. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks, and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
3. Electronic Communications
When you visit Ballina Fibreglass Supplies or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy a legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We are responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on his site is at your own risk.
All prices are in Australian Dollars $AUD – All prices are subject to change without notice and will be established at the time of order acceptance by Ballina Fibreglass Supplies. Order acceptance and sale by Ballina Fibreglass Supplies occurs at time of shipment.
6. Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
7. Product Descriptions
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the site for indefinite periods of time or cancel the site at any time, without notice to you.
- You agree that your use of, or inability to use, the site is at your sole risk. The site and all products and services are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions or merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- No warranty is expressed or implied by the accuracy of results to be obtained from the use of this material. Each user should conduct his/her own tests to determine the suitability of the materials for the particular purpose. The user assumes full responsibility for the selection, use and performance and for verifying the results obtained there from. In no event will Ballina Fibreglass Supplies, distributors, subsidiaries, related companies, agents, employees or directors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or connected with the use of products.
The information contained herewith is for information purposes only and should be used as a guide. We advise the reading and strict adhesion of manufacturer’s instructions with regard to all product. The user assumes full responsibility for the selection, use and performance and for verifying the results obtained there from. This data presented is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge, and does not absolve the user from carefully checking all supplies immediately on receipt. We reserve the right to alter product constants within the scope of technical progress or new developments. Any recommendations made, verbally or written, should be checked by preliminary trials because of conditions during processing over which we have no control, especially where other companies? Raw materials are also being used.
Recommendations for use do not constitute a warranty, either expressed or implied, of the fitness or suitability of the product for a particular purpose.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchase or obtained by you will meet your expectations. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. No warranty is expressed or implied by the accuracy of results to be obtained from the use of this material. Each user should conduct his/her own tests to determine the suitability of the materials for the particular purpose. The user assumes full responsibility for the selection, use and performance and for verifying the results obtained there from. In no event will Ballina Fibreglass Supplies, distributors, subsidiaries, related companies, agents, employees or directors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or connected with the use of products.
11. Applicable Law
By visiting Ballina Fibreglass Supplies, you agree that the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Ballina Fibreglass Supplies or its affiliates.
12. Site Policies Modification and Severability
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Ballina Fibreglass Supplies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.